When it comes to waste management, there are various options to choose from. At Feltham Grab Hire, we understand how difficult it can be to choose the right method for your domestic or commercial project. As such, we’ve created this handy guide to help you make an informed decision. There are various benefits to skip hire, grab lorry hire and muck away services, but it’s important that your site in Camberley has the most effective solution. This saves time, money and stress while helping maintain site safety. Furthermore, choosing the right company gives you further benefits. For example, because we are also aggregate suppliers, we can deliver materials and remove waste at the same time.
The best option for you will depend on the specifics of your project. When choosing between skip hire and grab lorries, you need to consider various aspects, such as location, space and estimated quantities of waste.
With over 30 years of industry experience, the team at Feltham Grab Hire are happy to assess your requirements and advise on the most suitable solution.
Grab lorry hire is ideal for larger domestic projects, such as landscaping, as well as commercial construction in Camberley. Our specialist lorries remove large amounts of waste in one go, making them a cost-effective option for all kinds of muck away and waste removal requirements.
An additional benefit of our grab hire services is that, because we are an aggregate supplier, we can use a grab lorry to deliver materials before collecting waste.
• Grab vehicles can access even small and hard to reach areas and sites in Egham, Camberley and the surrounding areas
• We supply a trained operator, so you don’t have to worry about loading waste or operating unfamiliar machinery
• Same day services give you maximum manoeuvrability onsite, because there isn’t a skip or pile of waste taking up space
• A grab lorry removes various types of waste in large quantities
• Grab vehicles are suitable for muck away as well as disposal of all kinds of inert waste
• Aggregate suppliers can deliver materials and dispose of waste in the same trip. This maximises efficiency, saves costs and reduces your carbon footprint.
Skips are perfect for domestic customers in Camberley who are undertaking home renovations or other DIY projects. Because you can have a skip for several weeks, you are able to work at your own pace, using the skip as you need it.
We also regularly supply skips to builders and construction companies for effective waste management on various jobs.
Benefits of skip hire include:
• Saves endless trips to the tip
• Feltham Grab Hire has 4- to 12-yard skips available to suit a range of needs
• With our small 4-yard skips, even sites with limited space or small gardens can benefit
• We offer a fast turnaround and can often deliver skips to your site in Camberley within 24 hours
• Flexible collection means you’re never waiting around for collection of a full skip
• We can empty and return skips for a continuous waste-disposal solution
• An onsite skip ensures waste is out of the way, ensuring site safety and productivity
• Skips are suitable for a wide range of items and materials.
However, there are some types of waste that cannot go in a skip, such as fridges, solvents and plasterboard. You must also obtain a permit if you plan to place a skip on a public highway.