At Feltham Grab Hire, we are committed to excellence and professional service. Whether you need to hire a skip, a grab lorry, or need to have aggregates delivered, or are in need of muck away services, we are the team for you. With over three decades of experience, you can trust in our work and rest easy knowing your site is in the best hands. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are a groundworks and grab hire company based in Feltham that operates in the Surrey and West London area. Whether you’re a homeowner, builder or company, grab hire is the ideal waste management and site clearance solution for your London construction site.
Our fleet of specialist grab hire lorries and vehicles make light work of removing all kinds of waste, in all quantities, including waste removal, removal of green waste, rubble, concrete, garden waste and rubbish removal. From domestic projects to large commercial builds, we have the tools and the expertise to meet your needs. This includes providing a trained operator with your grab hire lorry, should you require one.
Our versatile and cost-effective solutions ensure efficient waste and rubbish removal, as well as aggregate delivery services. While large construction companies use grab hire lorries, they are becoming more popular with other trades and groups. For example, driveway specialists, landscape gardeners and customers working on site builds are all discovering the benefits of grab hire.
If you have a project that involves large quantities of waste and debris that needs to be removed, a grab hire is your best bet. Call us for further information and we can find the best West London demolition and grab hire solution for you and your construction project.
We have a dedicated fleet of 8-wheel grab hire vehicles which are available for muck away, concrete and garden waste removal in Egham, Camberly, Hounslow, Staines, Twickenham and all surrounding West London areas.
Our grab vehicles come with or without a trained operator to meet your needs for site clearance and the removal of waste and rubble. We offer a flat-rate service and competitive prices to give you reliable, budget friendly solutions.
By choosing us and our services, we can ensure you that we will arrive at your site on time and quickly load muck into the back of the lorry. High quality and efficient work is guaranteed.
Thanks to the versatile grab arms enable us to remove waste from even small and hard to access sites. We then remove the waste and dispose of it in a suitable and legal manner. A grab hire is ideal for removing large amounts of non-hazardous muck, such as earth, hardcore and soil.
They are also excellent for delivering aggregates because the hydraulic arm makes it easy to unload and place materials where you need them. As aggregate suppliers, Feltham Grab Hire offers aggregate delivery alongside muck removal.
With over 30 years of combined experience, we offer safe and professional services. Feltham Grab Hire holds a Waste Carriers Licence and adheres to all latest regulations surrounding waste handling and disposal.
Why Use a Grab Lorry?
There are many reasons why so many customers in the Egham, Camberley, Hounslow and all West London areas choose grab lorries for their projects.
Our vehicles can collect waste from sites of every size in West London and the surrounding Surrey areas. This includes those with limited or restricted access and sites without space for a skip.
Grab lorries can carry large amounts of waste, making them more convenient than other options.
With a grab lorry, we can deliver aggregates at the same time as providing waste removal.
With our trained operators, grab hire reduces labour and maximises site productivity.
When undertaking construction or landscaping, one of the biggest concerns is how to handle waste materials.
At Feltham Grab Hire, we have the perfect solution for all kinds of domestic and commercial jobs.
With a grab hire lorry, we ensure quick and cost-effective muck away and other waste removal, such as removal of rubble, concrete, garden waste and rubbish removal.
We also offer skip hire if you prefer a more traditional method of waste management. So, if you are having work done in your garden, are demolishing, or constructing a conservatory or adding on to your house, and are in the West London and Surrey area, call us and we can take care of the waste removal for you in a quick, efficient and cost-effective manner.
1. Large capacity for quick waste removal. If you need to remove large amounts of waste, a grab hire for rubbish removal is the ideal option. Our vehicles can hold around three times more than a skip, making muck away and sire clearance as quick and simple as possible for customers. Larger loads mean fewer trips, which reduces your carbon footprints and helps save on costs.
2. Access to all sites and areas. People wonder how far a grab hire lorry can reach. Well, a major benefit of grab hire is that they can access hard to reach places. Our trained operators use the hydraulic arm to reach over and around obstacles such as fences and walls. This is beneficial for muck away as well as aggregate deliveries, which we undertake as an aggregate supplier. Furthermore, our lorries can navigate even small country roads to ensure you have the solutions you need wherever you are in Egham, Twickenham or the surrounding areas.
3. Saves time and maximises productivity. Grab hire is an effective solution for meeting schedules and is suitable if you have a time-sensitive project. Firstly, there’s no need to apply and wait for a permit, meaning you can have a grab hire lorry on site much quicker than skip hire. Grab vehicles are also a much more efficient way to load and dispose of waste.In addition, there’s no need for your workers to spent time manually loading rubbish, allowing you to maintain high levels of productivity at your site.
4. Versatile machines. For maximum convenience, nothing beats a grab hire. Our 8-wheel vehicles are highly versatile and can handle all kinds of rubbish. From muck away to house clearance projects and the removal of rubble, grab vehicles handle your requirements with ease.Grab lorries are also perfect for delivering materials and, as aggregate suppliers, we use them to deliver various high-quality aggregates in your area. If you require, we offer delivery and waste removal services at the same time, using the same vehicle.
5. Cost-effective solution. Feltham Grab Hire helps you save on costs in numerous ways. Firstly, you don’t need to pay for a permit, as you would with skip hire. In addition, our services reduce the number of trips it takes to remove and deliver materials, while our same day removal services minimise hire costs.